The Anne Plan

Monday, August 14, 2006

Hola! After a few whirlwind days in Rome, I am now in Barcelona in the present company of Dave and Sarah, both from Brampton (what what to my Brampton peeps!). Very excited to see them and be here. Rome was beautiful. Thanks for all the comments, I love feeling the love. Unfortunately, they won´t let you take pictures of the Sistine Chapel but it was incredible....so intricate and so beautiful. It´s hard to image that a person painted that in his lifetime. St. Peter´s Basilica was also amazing to see. They did not have papal mass because the pope was away on vacation. I got to spend some quality time with Georgia, which was also amazing and I hope that she´s having fun in Greece! Today, Sarah, Dave and I saw some cool architecture by Gaudi, who has created this amazing church that is 100 years in the working, still under construction today. Dave took some very nice artistic shots, which I will share with everyone when I get home! We are leaving on a night train to San Sebastian tomorrow night, I think we might try to catch a bike tour in the afternoon. I am ready to lie on the beach for a while and take a vacation from vacationing (Woe is me, eh??). Sarah also brought me a card from Ray and a letter from my parents, which was amazing...I am starting to really miss home...

Sometimes I am walking down the street and then I think to myself ¨Wow, I am in Italy¨ or ¨Wow, I am in Spain¨, I can´t believe how incredible it´s been, this whole experience and seeing so much of the world. I will share more insights at a later date.

Cathy, I didn´t get to meet up with Lindsay. I´ll tell you more about it later.
Matt, thanks for the songs, they really made me laugh...can´t wait to share my pics with you and Candy!

We are going to get gelato now and enjoy some of the Barcelona nightlife! Ole!!

See you all soon....

Anne

2 Comments:

Blogger rockitdontstopit said...

Thanks for the shout-out for my photography, guy!

2:51 PM  
Blogger rockitdontstopit said...

Thanks for the shout-out, guy!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home