The Anne Plan

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Buenos! Dave, Sarah and I are now in San Sebastian, praying for better weather. Barcelona was really fun, we went out that night and had a great time, dancing it up ´til pretty early in the morning. We wondered why it was so busy on a Monday night, but the next day we found out it was Spain´s national independence day when we tried to go to some stores and they were all closed....we ended up having a pretty low key day in Barcelona, walking around the waterfront. We caught (after some minor setbacks) our overnight train to San Sebastian. Finally did the sleeper train, wasn´t very fun and I´m not looking forward to it again on Saturday night but it´s part of the experience, right? The weather has been overcast, raining periodically and not at all beachy, but we´ve managed. On a brighter note, it is festival week here (we didn´t know that when we booked) and there are really crazy fireworks here every night. I mean, the craziest I have ever seen in my life! We got really lucky! There is also an aquarium that I am going to try to check out today and hopefully we´ll get some nice sun going on in the next day or two before we leave. In the meantime, the food is awesome here. The seafood is great, and I am looking forward to some seafood paella. Lily, you wouldn´t be disappointed...I think we should come here for our next family vacation. They also have a lot of these prosuito and bread sandwiches which don´t sound like much but they are really yummy.

Okay, short post but guess what??? Ray is meeting me in Paris!!!! I´m so excited. It will be the last city of my trip and the most romantic, so I can´t wait.

´Til next time...

Anne

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAY IN PARIS! OH my---so excited for the both of you.
xo, rg

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lily C said...

Glad to hear you are having fun. How was the aquarium? You know what Daddy would say..."That would taste really great in soup"...

Miss you and hope you enjoy romantic Paris.

Love,
Lily

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Paris... You and Ray are going to have a blast! Just make sure you come back to us... oh, and you might want to make sure Ray showers ;)

Miss you!
b

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home