The Anne Plan

Monday, August 21, 2006

Bonjour! In Paris with Ray now and boy, was he a sight for sore eyes when he arrived at the airport. It is so amazing to see him and to spend this time together. Today we did most of the big things like the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame and the Hotel des Invalides. We will hit up the Louvre and hopefully get in a bike tour to the Palace of Versailles before the week is over. Oh man, how did I get so lucky!!! San Sebastian was amazing, the weather did get better and we got in some good beach days as well as renting some bikes to ride around the city. The seafood was really yummy and the fireworks got crazier and crazier as the nights went on. They had all these games for everyone because it was festival week including these crazy people dressed up that run around hitting people with paper maché balls and plastic bulls shooting out fireworks chasing people down the street. This stuff would not fly in Canada...but it was so fun! I'm also trying not to freak out but I might have deleted all my pictures...which would really suck. I was making space on my memory card when I accidentally formatted it. Dave, the computer expert said that I would 99.9% be able to get them back by doing some computer stuff which I will spare you the details of but cross your fingers, otherwise I will have nothing to show everyone, expect myself of course ;)

Anyway, this trip is drawing to a close, as I prepare to say good bye to Europe and start my next adventure of becoming a teacher...all part of the Anne Plan :) I might not get to post anymore before heading back to Canada so hopefully I will see you all soon, WITH PICTURES...otherwise lots of stories to tell and postcards.

Love you and miss you all!!

Anne

1 Comments:

Blogger rockitdontstopit said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying Paris!

You'll get your photos back...don't worry.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home